Saturday, March 26, 2011

Word Collector Update

      Hi everyone!

      I'm going to publish new Word Collector update on the market today. First at all I decided to increase number of levels in the lite version of game up to 10 levels.

      Secondly I added  two additional levels to the full version yesterday. There will 20 levels in the this update.

      The idea of first level is to collect almost all game bonuses on it. This level doesn't have any falling characters.

 

      On the second level you will meet new bonus - brush. It will allow you to see the word of the level. 

     
         
And one more thing - if you want to play this game on your native language, don't hesitate - write me and  with your help I will add support for your language to this game.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment