Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easy code sharing

Recently my friend who is software developer sent me a part of his creativity through skype. It was a disaster, because it was almost impossible to understand his message.

It's a common problem of such way of code sharing. Skype, icq are not intended to technical quotation. And it isn't convenient always scrolling this part of your communication.
So, I started looking for web application to solve this issue. But the solutions that I found contained authorization, advertisement and some other annoying stuff. And I just wanted to share some code sample in a simple way.

That is why I created this app:
http://www.stack-tracer.appspot.com

It contains only two pages, and will help you to post your technical quotation in two clicks. It supports syntax highlighting for almost all popular programming languages and keeps you message private.

I hope you will find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment